Monday, November 11, 2013

Monkey Theme Baby Gift


Hand painted gifts for a new baby

What you need:
Wood picture frame (Michael's craft store)
Wood square (Michael's craft store)
Twine
Paint 
Pencil 
Hot glue

I got some info from the new parents about the theme they were choosing for the baby's room.  Then I drew what I wanted on the wood and then painted them to match their theme. 

On the hanging sign I used hot glue to tack the twine. 


I gave the couple the hanging sign for the baby shower. 


I made the picture frame to match and held on to it till the baby was born. 

After he was born.....


I filled the frame with his first picture and painted in all his birth information.  I brought it to the hospital when I went to meet the new baby boy :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment