Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Baby Einstein First Birthday Party Theme



My cousin chose Baby Einstein for her sons 1st birthday party.  I helped her with some decorations. 


Highchair decoration

What you need:
Multi color stock paper
Black sharpie
Glue stick
Puffy paint 
Multi color ribbon with and without print

Everything should be in the primary colors. 

What you need to do:
  1. Cut circles 5 large and 3 little yellow ones for the feet. 
  2. Cut antenna
  3. Cut ribbon
  4. Cut a little yellow tail
  5. Use the glue gun and glue stick to assemble the sign
  6. Use the sharpie to write "I am 1"
  7. Use the sharpie and puffy paint to draw on the face. 



I made 4 of these so she could hang them around the party. 

It is made out of a foamy paper that I found at Michael's craft store. All glued together with hot glue. 



We made this together to show pictures of him every month. 

Made from the same foam paper.  Glued to a wreath wring.  

If you want this theme I hope you like cutting circles .LOL 

We also put ribbon on it to match the highchair sign. 


1st birthday hat.

Made from card stock paper and pipe cleaners. 

The hats are my favorite part. 











No comments:

Post a Comment