Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Breakfast At Tiffany's themed photo shoot for a 2 year old


For my daughter's 2nd birthday party we did a tea party theme, so for the invitation I wanted to do a Breakfast at Tiffany's themed photo shoot.  

I did all the props and styling and my friend took the pictures in our back yard and around our town. 









This is the pic I chose as her birthday party invite. 







What you need:
Cute tea pot set
Teapot chalk board
Table clothe
Children's table 
Tiara
pears
black ribbon
black sunglasses
Dollar store fake roses
tutu
cupcake
maryjane shoes 
black leotard
different kind of fake flower
Chalk

We took all the pictures in black and white to make sure it looked good right from the gate. What was nice about taking the pictures in black and white was non of the colors of the props had to match 

I think everything I did is pretty self explanatory, but if you have any questions on how I made anything please comment. 









1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.gosh. This is the cutest thing ever! Breakfast at Tiffany's is my favorite movie, I may just have to copy this. You did a fantastic job, love! And your daughter is too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete