Baby's Bundle o' Stuff!
What you need:
Anything else you want to tuck in there.
What you need to do:
- Roll up newborn diapers and secure them with a push pin.
- Take a newborn sock and roll it down to make their hats
- Swaddle the diaper with the washcloths. Secure with pin.
- Draw little eyes and eyebrows on the exposed part of the diaper.
- Put the rest of the unrolled diapers in the bottom of the basket to fill it up
- Put the receiving blankets on top of them to make it look like a crib.
- Arrange the little bundles of joy to look cute.
- Lastly put a tag on the basket to explain what is in the basket.
Happy and useful! :)