Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Halloween wreath "I'm watching you"



When I told my husband that I wanted to make a wreath for the front door for halloween I asked him for input.. something he would like to see.  He said...."I want something with googly eyes"  Well... He got it :p




What you need:
Styrofoam ring (Michael's craft store)
5 packages of googly eyes (assorted sizes)
Skull ribbon (Michael's craft store)
Rectangle piece of wood (Michael's craft store)
Halloween stickers (Michael's craft store)
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Black and white paint 


\

What to do:

  1. Take the assorted sizes of googly eyes and glue them to the styrofoam wreath.  Make sure that there is no styrofoam showing at all. 
  2. Paint the wood rectangle black and write "I'm watching you" on it.
  3. Hot glue the halloween stickers to the rectangle. 
  4. Loop the ribbon around the top of the wreath to hang it from.  I also used the ribbon behind the rectangle to stop it from moving around. 










No comments:

Post a Comment