Saturday, September 21, 2013

New baby shadow box


What you need:
Shadow box (Michael's craft store)
Wood Letter
Wood frame
Blingy flowers
Scrapbooking paper
Mementoes from the babies birth
glue stick
hot glue
wood-burning tool 


What you need to do:
  1. Gather all the mementoes from the babies birth.  I chose one of her first onsies, her hat she wore after birth, a headband from her first photos shoot, her info card from the hospital and her foot print. 
  2. Arrange the items in a cute way
  3. Open the shadow box
  4. Lay scrap book paper in the bottom and glue stick it on. 
  5. Hot blue the mementoes on.
  6. Add wooden frame with picture. I burnt the little birds on it with the wood-burning tool. 
  7. Add the wooden letter.  I also burnt on this.  You could paint it too to match. 
  8. Add blingy flower or anything else that will go with the theme of the shadow box
  9. Hot glue everything down so it doesn't move 
I can't tell you how happy this box makes me every time I walk by it. This is one of my most cherished crafts.

Enjoy :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment