What you need:
Shadow box (Michael's craft store)
Mementoes from the babies birth
What you need to do:
- Gather all the mementoes from the babies birth. I chose one of her first onsies, her hat she wore after birth, a headband from her first photos shoot, her info card from the hospital and her foot print.
- Arrange the items in a cute way
- Open the shadow box
- Lay scrap book paper in the bottom and glue stick it on.
- Hot blue the mementoes on.
- Add wooden frame with picture. I burnt the little birds on it with the wood-burning tool.
- Add the wooden letter. I also burnt on this. You could paint it too to match.
- Add blingy flower or anything else that will go with the theme of the shadow box
- Hot glue everything down so it doesn't move
I can't tell you how happy this box makes me every time I walk by it. This is one of my most cherished crafts.