Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Vacation Picture Magnet


I love to collect picture frame magnets from all the places my family travel to.  When we went to Cape May, NJ last year we couldn't find one.  So I made one! 

What you need:
Hot glue gun
Clear picture frame magnet (dollar store)
Assorted items from your trip
A picture from the trip


My assorted items from the trip were the key holder from the hotel, a pin that says cape may that I found in a gift store and the little rocks that are called Cape May diamonds.  They are found on the beach there. 

What you do:
  1. Put the picture in the picture frame.  
  2. Glue the edges of the picture frame shut so the picture doesn't fall out. 
  3. Arrange your items so they look good around the picture 
  4. Glue the items on the frame

Out of all the store bought magnets I bought this one is my favorite.  It's more personal. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment